Ch-ch-changes

>> Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm moving on from blogger and joining the world of Wordpress, thanks to my blogidols Chelsea and Lauren.

Please visit my new and improved (I think) blog at http://pearlsandpolitics.wordpress.com.

My disclaimer: it's much more plain than this one, but that is precisely the way I had hoped. Something straight to the point. But I hope you come to my blog because of what I write, and not because of what it looks like.

I'm also still in the process of adding all my previous blogs to Wordpress, but I'm only about halfway there. Bear with me. (Nobody reads old posts anyway.) Also, I have added all the comments to each blog, but - unfortunately - it shows my avatar on each. Oh well. I'm not stressing over it. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Anyway, it's just time to move on to bigger and better things.

Thanks, y'all!

0 comments: