Mr. Clean

>> Friday, November 20, 2009

Today, Mr. Clean Man did the unthinkable (in guy world) ... he cleaned. And by "cleaned," I mean he actually used product to scrub and disinfect the bathroom. And vacuumed! (And not with a broom!) He's pretty awesome.

When I walked into the (almost) clean bathroom, the smell of SoftScrub along with the light breeze coming through the open window reminded me of when I was a kid. I loved getting off the school bus, walking in my freshly cleaned home with all the windows and doors open (yes, I lived in the boonies). Not sure why I remember this. My mom has always been a bit of a clean freak - but I love it. I inherited a little of her OCDness ... mine just rarely gets put into action. Maybe one day.

1 comments:

Stephany November 22, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

There's nothing like the smell of cleaning products! Seriously, my mom was cleaning our bathroom today and it really lifted my spirits. Why does that happen? :)

I also wanted to say that I'm a journalism student currently and I'm already growing annoyed with journalism today. While writing is something I know I want to do, definitely not in a reporter fashion. I really don't know what I'll do when I graduate, I just know I want to write!